Business Supporter Info
Four Reasons to Become a Business Supporter
Since its inception two years ago, the Nonprofit Center of the Berkshires has become THE go-to source for information, education, and communication for the Berkshire nonprofit sector. Now we are seeking partners to support our rapid growth and meet increasing demand for our services. We hope you will consider this opportunity to join the “Business Supporter” member category as a unique way to raise your visibility and support the nonprofit community as a whole.
- SUPPORT THE MISSION
As a Business Supporter at the $95 level, you will help the Nonprofit Center of the Berkshires facilitate growth for nonprofits through education, communication, collaboration, and practical solutions that are low cost or no-cost.
- SPONSOR THE PROGRAMS
Your membership dues of $95 help underwrite educational workshops, publications, nonprofit networking and roundtables, primary research for the nonprofit sector and more.
- BECOME A VISIBLE ADVOCATE FOR THE SECTOR
Your support makes you more visible in the nonprofit sector and beyond. The NPC will acknowledge your support and keep your business name top-of mind through the following vehicles:
- NPC web site npcberkshires.org
- Giving Guide: Circulation 5,000
- Connections Magazine: 2x/yearly Circ. 1,000
- Periodic mention on ListServe and in Email blasts
- Mention in printed programs at events
- Signage at Events
- Social Media Promotion
- PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
The Berkshire nonprofit sector is huge — 1000 nonprofits (the highest per capita in the Commonwealth). We spend money! And we need lots of products and services.
The NPC provides opportunities to get in front of nonprofits to promote your business:
- Nonprofits call the NPC often for referrals – the more we know about our Business Supporters, the more we can connect you to the nonprofits needing your products or services
- The NPC publishes an annual giving guide and a bi-annual magazine for the nonprofit sector – two targeted places to remind nonprofits of your expertise through advertising (Business Supporters receive discounts on ad opportunities).
- The NPC will produce a NONPROFIT RESOURCE GUIDE in 2018, online and/or in print, to make sourcing easier for nonprofits – a great place to advertise your business
- The idea of a Business-to-Nonprofit EXPO to connect nonprofits to business resources is also in our future plans.
We know you get a lot of asks from nonprofits. Becoming a Business Supporter of the Nonprofit Center leverages all those donations by showing the community that you applaud ALL the good work being done by nonprofits and that you support the entire sector. Your generosity will be acknowledged across so many platforms there will be no question that your business plays an important role in Berkshire philanthropy.
To join, send a check for $95 to The Nonprofit Center of The Berkshires, 40 Railroad Street, Suite 10, Great Barrington, MA 01230. You can also sign up online at https://www.npcberkshires.org/product-category/memberships/ or call in with a credit card to (413) 645-3151.
Thank you for partnering with the Nonprofit Center to help nonprofits grow and thrive.